Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Better Late Than Never?

Hello, my name is K, and I'm a procrastinating slacker. No, that's not redundant - it means I am quite dedicated to my slackitude and go beyond the call of duty by slacking so much I'm even behind on it.

While you're puzzling that out...

Would you do a gal a favor and go check out my Etsy site? I can't recall if I'm allowed to pimp my own site here or if it's a violation of TOS...so I'm hoping for forgiveness if I don't have permission.

In the interest of keeping things above board and because I don't want to be fined or shunned or fed cod-liver oil...I am not paying myself to mention my Etsy site, nor am I benefiting myself in any way with goods or services, and this isn't a review so why am I worried about that?

It's all so confusing...

What's not confusing is this: I have ornaments and holiday cards for sale, and I'm shameless enough to ask you to buy them. Or at least, go and look at them so they won't feel lonely over there...

Cheers.

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

I wasn't even aware that you had an Etsy store! Shows how far behind the times I am...!

I'll go check the stuff out!