Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Joining the Etsy Era While Doing the Bump(er)

I finally did it - I joined the Etsy era. I sent a chunk of yesterday fiddling about with it and managed to get a few things listed. It's nowhere near done, but it's a good start...and I'll get some more done later today, when I get up.

Want to see? Of course I called it Shade and Sweetwater - go check it out, and feel free to come back here and tell me what you think!
~~~~~
Yes I'm a bitch, just not yours.

I'm trying to see things your way but I can't get my head up my butt.

I don't do perky.

Oh help, I am so devastated by your caustic barbs.

My child sold your HONOR STUDENT the answers to the test.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

The bags are really lovely.