Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Thoughfetti

I took Sprout to the pediatrician on Wednesday - turns out her cold turned into a double ear infection. Pink medicine twice a day since then and she's feeling better, if not completely well.
~~~~~
Someone is out of town until the fourteenth. We leave the fifteenth for Illinois and a ten day gig. This is going to be...interesting...
~~~~~
The brand new clothes dryer crapped out. Luckily Handy J was visiting and got the old one sort of working, so Someone could have clean clothes for his trip and I can catch up on the mountain of wash that needs doing. A repair person is coming in the morning...poor fellow, he has no idea what kind of gremlins inhabit this house...
~~~~~
I will get it all done...I will get it all done...I will get it all done...
~~~~~
The Evil Genius is nine going on fourteen - where the heck did that attitude come from?
~~~~~
I miss Someone - only gone a few hours, but I miss him.
~~~~~
I'm watching Eddie Izzard and now my sides ache. Some hurts are good ones...
~~~~~
Is it silly that I asked Someone to leave me a shirt he's worn so I could put it on a pillow and hold it while I slept?

No comments: