Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Conversation With the Evil Genius...

...an excerpt.

EG: When I grow up I'm going to learn magic and my children will not have to suffer the indignities that I have had to. I won't force them to eat and use up all their time. I won't treat them like Zombies or Mummies.

K: You mean you won't chop them into little pieces and light them on fire?

EG: No and I won't wrap them in bandages or make them hammer in a nail or anything, or be hurtful and mean like my mommy is being right now. I won't try to distract them when they're concentrating.

K: Dude.

EG: What? I can't hear you through my ignoring you.

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Wonder what brought all that on? Something must be bothering the little guy!

Hopefully it will pass soon...