Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

Tibi gratias agimus quod nihil fumas.

It says "...freedom of...", not "...freedom from...".

Nolite te bastardes carburundorum!

"It's amazing to me how many people think that voting to have the government give poor people money is compassion. Helping poor and suffering people is compassion. Voting for our government to use guns to give money to help poor and suffering people is immoral self-righteous bullying laziness. People need to be fed, medicated, educated, clothed, and sheltered, and if we're compassionate we'll help them, but you get no moral credit for forcing other people to do what you think is right. There is great joy in helping people, but no joy in doing it at gunpoint." - Penn Jillette

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Conversation With the Evil Genius...

...an excerpt.

EG: When I grow up I'm going to learn magic and my children will not have to suffer the indignities that I have had to. I won't force them to eat and use up all their time. I won't treat them like Zombies or Mummies.

K: You mean you won't chop them into little pieces and light them on fire?

EG: No and I won't wrap them in bandages or make them hammer in a nail or anything, or be hurtful and mean like my mommy is being right now. I won't try to distract them when they're concentrating.

K: Dude.

EG: What? I can't hear you through my ignoring you.

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Wonder what brought all that on? Something must be bothering the little guy!

Hopefully it will pass soon...