Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Anticipayayshun...

...is makin' me wait...

And wait.

And wait some more.

Still no modem. AT&T cannot explain it. We get the telephonic equivalent of a shrug when we ask about it. When Someone called late Wednesday, the customer-no-service person could only say "Oh, no, it's not supposed to be on today - it will be on Friday."

Y'all, I wouldn't mind if I didn't KNOW that all anyone has to do is flip a figurative switch! We don't need anyone to come to our house, don't need any special equipment - just need the modem turned on at their end.

Sigh.

So far, no Net today, either. I am not holding my breath, but I AM cradling my aching head...

No comments: