Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Three Things

Three names people call me: I'm guessing nice ones are in order so...hmm...Kyd, Flower, and Mommy.

Three places I've lived: Misery, Confusion...oh, wait...Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and Florida

Three places I have worked: Work? Me? Hmm...At a Montessori school (teacher), Michael's (framer), and Denny's (world's worst Denny's waitress).

Three shows I love to watch: No TV right now, but I WAS fond of Man vs Food, Dirty Jobs, and Any of the Blue Planet/Planet Earth type shows on Discovery.

Three places I have been: Hell (and back). Okay, really...hmm...Bunker Hill, Kennesaw Mountain, and Normandy.

Three things I love to eat: Food, food, and more food. What??

Three things I look forward to: Having the Internet back some day, being able to pay bills without wondering if it means going without toilet paper, shampoo, or cat food.

Three people I get regular e-mails from: Mum, Kerri, and Rachel.

Three places I want to go: Australia, Ireland, and Hawaii.

Feel free to take a turn...

No comments: