Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Thoughtfetti

We've been busy 'round here at Casa de Crazy.
~~~~~
Friday we brought the Evil Genius over to his Grandma D's house (where his father lives, now) so he could spend the weekend with Daddy. While we were there, Someone and I weeded and re-planted Mizz D's memorial garden - the one she planted for her daughter who died of cancer a few years back. It was in sad shape, and I'd told her I would help with it. Someone and I worked on it together, although Someone did most of the real work - I just planted stuff. A couple of the flowers:

~~~~~
On April 15 (Mum's birthday), Tiger Kitty finally has her babies. Whew, she was starting to look like a cat-balloon, she was so big. We knew where she was hiding them, and on Saturday we went and payed a call. She was content to let us pet her and the babies, too. Good grief, they're cute! Anyone want a kitten??
~~~~~
Seems like everything is ready to pop.
~~~~~
Sometimes, it's OK to pea in the yard...
~~~~~
This morning, Ki (one of the indoor kitties) decided to wake me up by sneezing on my face. Nice.
~~~~~
How was your weekend?

4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Cats do make some interesting alarm clocks, for sure!

Glad you are getting to work outside a bit.

Mamma Schmoo said...

I want a kitty!!! I don't think that I would be able to come get one though :(

Suzy said...

If kitties stayed small I would own a hundred of them

Kyddryn said...

Mister Hermt, sir, I can think of nicer ways to wake up, though!

Mama Schmoo, I could ship you one...umm...how many air holes does the shoe box need?? And I wonder how much food I'd have to pack for it...

Mizz Suzy, they start out small and cute to snooker us into taking 'em in...