Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

Tibi gratias agimus quod nihil fumas.

It says "...freedom of...", not "...freedom from...".

Nolite te bastardes carburundorum!

"It's amazing to me how many people think that voting to have the government give poor people money is compassion. Helping poor and suffering people is compassion. Voting for our government to use guns to give money to help poor and suffering people is immoral self-righteous bullying laziness. People need to be fed, medicated, educated, clothed, and sheltered, and if we're compassionate we'll help them, but you get no moral credit for forcing other people to do what you think is right. There is great joy in helping people, but no joy in doing it at gunpoint." - Penn Jillette

Friday, January 15, 2010

I Have Proof

Hey, look, a man in the kitchen! Cooking something!!
Quick, alert the media! I have photographic evidence...

Wait, what? Some men cook? Really?? I don't believe you - I'm blogging this.

Don't worry - no one will believe me - they'll think I photo-shopped it...

Your reputation won't be tarnished.

Hey...nice nuggets. Of okra, I mean!!
Now ain't that purty??

5 comments:

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

It WERE photoshop! I have the proof! Actually, it's right there in the photo-- you forgot to paintbrush the beer in one of the shots...

It is a nice attempt, though...

Slainte, Lady.
Love ya...

Susan said...

You are one lucky woman...

Kyddryn said...

Silly Swan...

Mizz Susan, that I am...

Not The Rockefellers said...

hey! Someones in the kitchen..I know!

But he's not strummin' on the ol banjo!

Not yet...anyway

Peace ~ Rene

Kyddryn said...

Mizz Rene, this is a family blog - we don't discuss strumming out in the open like that! :-)

Anyway, he plays the guitar. Heh.