Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Music On My Mind

If you've been reading this blog for a minute you know I'm a wee musical.  There's almost always some kind of song running through my head.  Sometimes I have an extensive playlist in there, and sometimes it's just one or two songs over and over and over and over and...you get the idea.

I have this idea that the music on our minds when we aren't thinking about it is trying to tell us something.  Music soothes, it agitates, it hurts, it comforts, it offers an outlet for expression unequaled in this world.  When words fail, music speaks.

So this morning I woke with a few songs taking turns on the inner part of my noggin.  
First was this:
  

 Then this:
   

 Then this:
   

What's that about?

Meanwhile, what kind of music have you been listening to, in or out of your mind?

No comments: