Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Friday, February 22, 2013

I'm A Little Bit Country...

...the Rock 'n' Roll will come some other time...right now, I'm sharing a few of the songs that make me smile when I hear 'em.

 Ain't this the truth?

 The Evil Genius used to sing along with this...its still one of our grinning songs.

I know it's wrong...I do...but the Evil Genius used to sing along with this when he was five and I laughed so hard I...well, never mind what I did...

There are many things I enjoy about his song, but the tight harmony tops the list.

What're you listening to these days?

1 comment:

Michelle Roebuck said...

Mostly? My Pandora station that I've been nurturing for about 6 or 7 years. ;) She knows what I like, mostly, except when she loses her mind and plays Lana Del Rey. Barf.