Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Guess What...

This man:

I love him. It's his birthday today. I have no gift for him. Truth be told, I think he's the gift. I baked him a yellow cake, and am going to frost it with home made chocolate frosting. For his birthday, I'm letting him cook dinner. Nice, ain't I?

Happy birthday, Sir. I'm glad you were born

3 comments:

Momlady said...

And a happy birthday from me. Have a good day.
Btw...sprout looks soooo relaxed.

Kevin McKeever said...

Happy birthday, most awesomely goateed one.

Unknown said...

Dang, Looks like I missed the day but a heartfelt belated Birthday wish to you Sir! May you have many many more!