Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Someone tell me...

...exactly why I have to get out of bed in the morning?

Dishes?  Pft.  Every time I clean them, more dirty ones pile up.

Laundry?  See dishes.

Floors?  See Laundry and dishes.

I am sore, tired, depressed, broke, and can't frelling breathe.

Two steps forward, one step back?  I don't think so.  More like no steps forward, one steep downward spiral with no end in sight back.

I see people happy and I wonder how the hell they did that.  I thought I was happy...may have been for a while...but it fell apart.

I have come to the conclusion that anyone who is romantically attracted to/loves me?  Is deeply flawed and all it takes is a little time with me to turn even the nicest person into an ass or epic proportions.  I am a curse.
Want to destroy someone's life?  Send 'em my way.  I can do it in record time without even trying.  Hell, the harder I try NOT to, the faster it goes!  Prodigal, me.

So, yeah...why do I hafta get up?  Pft.  I'm going back to bed...

...and if a man so much as LOOKS at me, I am running away as far and as fast as I am able.  It's for his own good...

No comments: