Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Meeting an E-quaintance

First, I owe Cygnus thanks for the term "e-quaintance", which is way better than "e-buddy" or "blog-buddy", the phrases I've used in the past.

Second, I'd like to introduce you to some new friends I made while in Houston:

Meet CB - he has such vivid eyes...I wonder if they glow in the dark?
And this fellow? Is Smokey. He's a little camera shy, kept looking away as if everything in the world was more interesting than me...which, hey, he's a cat...so no surprise there.

I don't have a photo of their human, and even if I did I wouldn't post it - but if you want to get to know The Hermit, go give him a read - I do, every day.
Mister hermit, Sir, it was a pleasure to meet you...and, of course, the cats who keep you!

3 comments:

Suzy said...

e-quaintance is cool. I'm stealing it.

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Pretty Kitties.
E-quaintance IS cool; I think I'll steal it too... oh, WAIT!!!

:D

Love word/phrase coinage! ha!

Glad you had a good stay, Lady K...

Kyddryn said...

Mizz Suzy, it's only fair, since I stole it from Cygnus...and it IS a good word!

Cygnus...umm...about that word...can't steal what's freely given. Oh...wait... I had a marvelous time, heat notwithstanding. Creating words IS fun, isn't it?? Especially when OTHER people want to use them, too!