Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Friday, January 18, 2019

Thoughtfetti

Do you ever experience whiteout vision?  When everything sort of washes out and looks like an over exposed photo?  Sometimes I get it in the morning when I first get out of bed, and sometimes it happens during the day when I'm really active for a spell and then slow down.  Human bodies are weird.
~~~~~
Not related to the above, I've been laid out for the last two days.  I'm doing as little as possible today so I'll have the oomph I need for Sprout's birthday party tomorrow.  She's turning eight next week.  Yikes!
~~~~~
I keep my heat set at 68 F, most of the time.  How come in the spring and summer that's warm, but come winter it's ice-cube time?
~~~~~
If itchy palms means money will soon cross them, what do itchy eyes mean?
~~~~~

~~~~~
How're you doing?

1 comment:

Tatersmama said...

I've just been browsing through friends blogs, and came across yours... and I'm glad that I did! I'm going to fix myself a final cup of coffee for the night, and sit here and read!