Quote of the day...er...week...umm...hey, look, a quote!!

"...besides love, independence of thought is the greatest gift an adult can give a child." - Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

For old quotes, look here.

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Everybody Eats.

Hey, you.  Yes, you.  Are you hungry?  Is it because you're food insecure, trying to make groceries last, skipping meals to stretch the pantry contents a bit farther?  Read on - I post the following on Facebook from time to tie and thought I'd put it here, too.  I mean it.
~~~~~

Wow, the summer's already half gone! I've been away for a minute or two, so it's time to post this again: If you or someone you know could use a little help with groceries, are wondering where your next meal will come from, are suffering from food insecurity, are skipping meals to stretch your groceries out a little more; if you are on TANF, SNAP, or WIC, are employed, underemployed, or unemployed; if you are single, married, divorced, poly, LGBT, asexual or think it's none of my damned business; and if you can get to me or I can get to you, let's raid my preps closet to help feed you. I don't care who you worship, who you love, or who you vote for, I care whether you are hungry. I have dry and canned goods to offer, and occasionally some frozen things, too. If the timing is right, I can even offer some fresh foods. It ain't the fanciest of vittles, but it'll stick to your ribs and maybe help get you through. PM me or comment here and we'll work it out.
If you can't reach me, try looking here for help: Feeding America
Everybody eats.

1 comment:

Momlady said...

You have a generous heart.